Eid-ul-Adha and Bakrid 2016 Resolution | Five resolutions to make this Bakrid :- Eid-ul-Adha is the Biggest festival of Muslims, they make some resolutions on this Eid.
Bakri-Id, to be justifiably known as Id-ul-Azha, is one among the foremost necessary Muslim festivals. This competition is ascertained and celebrated as a competition of Sacrifice by Muslims everywhere the globe. It falls on the tenth of Dhul-Hagg, the last month of the year. Bakrid is widely known in commemoration of Abraham’s disposition to supply his solely son as a sacrifice at God’s command. On at the present time, goat’s area unit sacrificed as associate giving. Bakrid is widely known with nice enthusiasm and vigour among Muslims. Men and ladies dress up in new garments and move to mosques. They provide special prayers or ‘Dua’ for the peace and prosperity of all Muslims. When the prayer, sacrifice is finished. Muslims greet each other ‘Eid Mubarak‘ and share their heat. They visit relatives and friends and exchange gifts. Special delicacies and dishes area unit ready and served amongst family and friends.
Eid-ul-Adha and Bakrid 2016 :-
Eid ul Adha or Eid ul Adha, the Festival of Sacrifice, Sacrifice Feast, is celebrated on the tenth day of the Islamic month of Dhul Hijja. Eid ul-Adha is always on the same day of the Islamic calendar and the date on the Gregorian calendar varies every year as the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar and the Gregorian calendar is a solar calendar.
Eid ul Adha is also known as Tabaski, Eyd-e Qorban, Kurban Bayrami (in Turkey), Qurbani Eid, Bakr-Id (in Bangladesh, Pakistan and India), Hari Raya Haji, Hari Raya (in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines).
Five resolutions to make this Bakrid :-
1) Promise of self-restraint – Ramadan is all about self-restraint, so why not adopt this elsewhere in your life?
2) Sponsor a child – With the Syrian refugee crisis ongoing, now is the perfect time to help via Save The Children, World Vision and Compassion.
3) Practice being more tolerant – Strive to be more tolerant and understanding and more open-minded to ideas.
4) Stop smoking – a popular one
5) Try and eat less meat – It’s healthy and kind, so why not?