Eid Wishes Wallpapers Free | Bakra Eid Namaz procedure Images :-
Here we are giving you the best collection of Eid Wishes Wallpapers, you can search for everything you need related to Bakrid or Eid-ul-Adha on this site if you are searching for the Bakra Eid Namaz procedure Images then you are at right place, plz share these awesome collections with your near and dear ones.
Bakrid conjointly known as Eid-al-Adha could be a feast of sacrifice celebrated by Muslims the whole world with nice honour and respect. It’s a holiday for Muslims and is very important. It’s celebrated on the tenth day of Muslim month Dhul- Hagg, the last month of calendar.
Bakra Eid Namaz procedure Images :-
Method of Performing Eid Namaaz
1. Make your Niyyat
2. After making your Niyyat follow the Imam by raising your hands upto your ears and reading Takbeer-e-Tahreema and then fold the hands below the navel
3. Thana will then be recited and thereafter the Imam will read three extra Takbeers. The Muqtadees at each Takbeer follow the Imam by raising their hands to the ears reciting ‘Allahu Akhbar’ and then dropping their hands to their sides
4. At the call of the third Takbeer, the hands will be folded. The Rakaat will then be completed as normal
5. In the second Rakaat after Surah Fateha and Qirat, the Imam will call out three extra Takbeers, and at the call of the fourth Takbeer all will go into Ruku and complete the rest of the Namaaz as usual
6. After the Namaaz, the Imam will give two Khutbahs in Arabic
7. After the Khutbahs, a talk will be given to highlight important issues facing the Muslims and pertinent aspects of the particular Eid.
8. At the end of the talk Salat-o-Salaam will be sent upon the Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam. To recite the Salat-o-Salaam collectively while standing is a means of obtaining Mercy and Blessings of Allah Almighty.
9. Then the Imam will make the final du’a for the general well being of the Muslim Ummah.
10. It is Mustahab to hug and shake hands with fellow Muslim bretheren.
All the Muslims on this day are presupposed to sacrifice a goat as a giving to the God. Then like different festivals they apparel themselves in new garments go the mosques and do the prayers for the well- being of all creatures. Several toothsome dishes are being prepared on this day that they get pleasure from beside their family and friends.